UK Innovator Visa
- Free UK education for your under 18 Children in State Schools
- Free UK Medical expenses for You & Your Family provided you need to pay Immigration health Surcharge (IHS).
- Possible route to Permanent Settlement & British Nationality.
- Spouse can work full time in the UK
You may apply for Innovator visa from Inside the UK or Outside the UK if your idea meets the following conditions:
- A new idea – you cannot join or invest in a business that is already trading –
- Innovative – you must have an original business idea which is different from anything else on the market
- Viable, with potential for growth Your idea must be endorsed by an authorized body that is either: – A UK higher education institution (University or College) – A business organization with a history of supporting UK entrepreneurs.
- You must have at least £50,000 in investment funds if you want to set up a new business.
- Two or more people can join you to work on the same idea, but each applicant has to show GBP £50,000.
- UK Higher Education Institutions (College, Universities)
- Some businesses/companies in the UK
- You can prove your knowledge of English by either: – Passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognized by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
BANK STATEMENT OR MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT: –
You need to show bank statements showing you’ve had at least £945 in savings in your bank account for 90 consecutive days before you apply
FAMILY MEMBERS: –
- You can bring your family with you in this category.
- A spouse and under 18 children
- You need to show you have £630 for each defendant for 90 consecutive days in addition to your maintenance amount.