UK SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA
- Free UK education for your under 18 Children in State Schools
- Free UK Medical expenses for You & Your Family provided you need to pay Immigration health Surcharge (IHS).
- Possible route to Permanent Settlement & British Nationality.
- Spouse can work full time in the UK
- A Non-UK company is looking to open a branch and subsidiary in the UK,
- They can send one employee/shareholder with his/her family.
- Employee must not hold more than 50% share in the company
- Employee should be at senior level management
- Employee can take business decisions for UK branch/subsidiary
- Company must not be present in the UK before.
- English requirement must be met.
- Funds availability to support himself/herself with family
- You need to pass an approved English language test with at least CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening or
- Provide proof of an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
FAMILY MEMBERS: –
- Your family member can join you in the UK under this category.
- A spouse and under 18 children
- You need to show you have £630 for each defendant for 90 consecutive days in addition to your maintenance amount.