Depends on experience
WHAT WE DO:
ZANS Consultants provide Immigration, Education, IT and Business Consultancy to our clients in the UK, UAE and Pakistan. We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our young and dynamic organisation. This job is well suited to an individual who is passionate about career growth, eager to learn new skills and
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Manage company’s social media accounts and make updates on them regularly as described by Management
- Update data on company’s website regularly as described by Management
- Organise and conduct seminars to promote company’s services mainly in the UK and occasionally travel to UAE or Pakistan
- Working from home when required and complete the required tasks timely and efficiently.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by the management time by time.
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities in English
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Experience in an Immigration Consultancy firm will be an advantage
- A degree holder Bachelors or Master’s degree
- A Team player as well as has ability to work independently using own initiative.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- A competitive salary package
- A CPD program
- Paid Annual Holidays as per local law
- Opportunity to gain international experience in our other offices and partnered companies all over the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a multinational and well-established company who are progressive and forward thinking.
If you would like to apply for this position then please send your CV today on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.