Students Visa Immigration
You can come to the UK as a partner/spouse of British Citizen/Settled Person.
- Both of you need to be 18 or over
- Your partner must be a British citizen or
- Your partner must be a settled person or
- your partner must have refugee status or Humanitarian protection in the UK
English Language Requirement:
- You need to pass an approved english language test with at least a CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening.
- You can use your overseas qualification if it was taught in English and is equivalent to UK Bachelors or higher.
- You can use UK degree certificate to proof your knowledge of English
- You or Your partner must have a joint income of £18,600 a year or
- Cash savings above £16,000