Students Visa Immigration

You can come to the UK as a partner/spouse of British Citizen/Settled Person.

  • Both of you need to be 18 or over
  • Your partner must be a British citizen or
  • Your partner must be a settled person or
  • your partner must have refugee status or Humanitarian protection in the UK

English Language Requirement:

  • You need to pass an approved english language test with at least a CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening.
  • You can use your overseas qualification if it was taught in English and is equivalent to UK Bachelors or higher.
  • You can use UK degree certificate to proof your knowledge of English

Income Requirement:

  • You or Your partner must have a joint income of £18,600 a year or
  • Cash savings above £16,000
× How can I help you?