Depends on experience
Barking, London, UK
WHAT WE DO:
ZANS Consultants provide Immigration, Education, IT and Business Consultancy to our clients in the UK, UAE and Pakistan. We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our young and dynamic organisation. This job is well suited to an individual who is passionate about career growth, eager to learn new skills and
- Working alongside our CEO and Operations Manager in a fast paced business, dealing with all admin, diary management and Clients correspondence.
- Tend to all correspondence, emails, messages, letters & Website Inquiries
- Screen all incoming calls
- Plan, advise and organise travel arrangements as necessary
- Work closely with HR to recruitment
- Organise events within the business
- Provide a high level of support to the Senior Management
- Be part of briefing sessions/webinars
- Travel abroad if required
- Organise and conduct seminars to promote company’s services mainly in the UK and occasionally travel to UAE or Pakistan
- Working from home when required and complete the required tasks timely and efficiently.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by the management time by time.
- Full secretarial/PA Skills
• Exquisite organisational skills
• Strong telephone manner
• Excellent record keeping
• Ability to work under pressure • Diary management skills
• Effective team working • Ability to work on your own initiative is vital
• Excellent Telephony/Customer Service Skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- A competitive salary package
- A CPD program
- Paid Annual Holidays as per local law
- Opportunity to gain international experience in our other offices and partnered companies all over the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a multinational and well-established company who are progressive and forward thinking.
If you would like to apply for this position then please send your CV today on email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for organising to join our young vibrant team as a
Application Deadline: 20th of August 2021.