UK Work Permit Visa (Tier-2) Visa
You can come to the UK to work under a Tier 2 (General) visa if you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK.
- You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor to apply to live in the UK.
- The sponsor checks that you can do the job they’re hiring you for and qualify you for a UK work visa for Pakistani.
- They’ll assign you a certificate of sponsorship to prove this.
- They must also give you other information you need when you apply, for example, how much you’ll be paid.
- You should get a decision on your visa within three weeks when you use it from outside the UK.
- You can bring your family with you (Spouse and children under 18).
- Free UK education for your under 18 Children in State Schools.
- Free UK Medical expenses for You & Your Family provided you need to pay Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS).
- Possible route to Permanent Settlement & British Nationality.
- The spouse can work full time in the UK.