Innovator Founder Visa
Perks and Benefits
- Free UK education for your under 18 Children in State Schools
- Free UK Medical expenses for You & Your Family provided you need to pay Immigration health Surcharge (IHS).
- Possible route to Permanent Settlement & British Nationality.
- Spouse can work full time in the UK
- You are allowed to set up one or more business.
- You are allowed to work for your business and out side your business.
You may apply for Innovator visa from Inside the UK or Outside the UK if your idea meets the following conditions:
- A new idea – you cannot join or invest in a business that is already trading –
- Innovative – you must have an original business idea which is different from anything else on the market
- Viable, with potential for growth Your idea must be endorsed by an authorized body that is either: – A UK higher education institution (University or College) – A business organization with a history of supporting UK entrepreneurs.
- No minimum requirement for investment funds.
- UK Higher Education Institutions (College, Universities)
- Some businesses/companies in the UK
- You can prove your knowledge of English by either: – Passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognized by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
BANK STATEMENT OR MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT: –
You need to show bank statements showing you’ve had at least £945 in savings in your bank account for 90 consecutive days before you apply
FAMILY MEMBERS: –
- You can bring your family with you in this category.
- A spouse and under 18 children
- You need to show you have £630 for each defendant for 90 consecutive days in addition to your maintenance amount.